Monday, November 7, 2011

Soz.



Turns out working every day of the week makes it incredibly difficult to find the time and energy to make it to the movies as much as one would like.

Gone are the days when I'd see at least a couple of films a week.

Gone, like Kim Kardashian's marriage. #topicalreference

Gone like my TV remote. Honestly, I have no idea in hell where that thing could have gone.

What I look like when I get home.
Anyway, that's the reason I haven't been doing much in the way of blogging or reviewing. It's endlessly annoying, and I aim to rectify this dire situation very soon.

On the plus side though, I'm earning money and I'm slowly managing to speak without stumbling over my words or immediately turning bright red. Small victories.

At any rate, I'll endeavour to finally post up some things I've had percolating for a while.
In the meantime, enjoy this video.


No comments:

Post a Comment